You will learn from first-hand experience the campaign strategies you need to become more effective, more appealing to voters and above all, more credible.
Powerful lessons to help you win elections:
- How to create dynamic slogans, speeches and posters that will compel others to vote for you.
- How to research and develop rock – solid campaign ideas and a compelling vision for your school’s future.
- How to develop a game plan and reach out to voters strategically to improve your chances of winning.
- How to find your “magic number”, i.e. the number of votes you need to win
- Tips on spending money wisely for maximum campaign effectiveness
- Why forming a campaign team is so critical to your success
- Advice on selecting a running-mate who compliments your unique gifts
- Examples of actual posters the author used in successful student campaigns
- How to construct a catchy, smart and memorable campaign slogan
- Why your credibility is more important than your popularity
- Personal advice and stories from the author to guide you along the way
- … and much, MUCH MORE!
Okay, so what does it cost for this tremendous resource? Similar books available on Amazon.com are over 15 years old and sell for over $20! Many of these books are not even available in digital formats for smart phones, tablets and personal computers. This guide could easily sell for $10.00 or $15.00, given it is being published in 2014 and packed with TONS of valuable hints, stories and advice. But today, you can get this valuable campaign resource guide for only: $2.99 – no more than what you might pay for a basic smart phone app!!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
This book took over a year to write!
I realize a lot of candidates are satisfied slapping together hastily made speeches and posters hoping their good looks and personality will carry them to an easy win. This book is not for them and I’m okay with that! It’s really intended for students who wish someone out there was available to help coach them through the critical points of creating absolutely unforgettable student council campaign posters, speeches, slogans. If you are reading this, I’m guessing you understand what I’m talking about and that this book can help you! You have my promise of a 100% Money-back guarantee, if you are even slightly unsatisfied! Don’t delay, take action and order today!
Great leaders communicate a vision of the future. They can see opportunities on the horizon and persuade others that these opportunities should be pursued. Your student council campaign is a great opportunity to collect ideas from others. If you make yourself visible and ask thoughtful questions, students will readily share their ideas. Some ideas will be brilliant and hopeful others will be intended as a joke; just for fun. Embrace all ideas that come your way and thank people profusely for their contributions.
Your task now will be to analyze all of the feedback that you have received and identify common themes. Place all of the data on one table and see what common common themes spring forth. You may rearrange the items on the table and place them into different idea categories. Any themes you discover will be the basis your understanding of what the student body really hopes for and believes. They hint at where your fellow students would like to go.
For some feedback you will have to read “in between the lines” to uncover its actual meaning. For example, some feedback may be vague or overly negative. A statement like “I hate school,” has hidden meanings. You might ask yourself what about school is particularly troubling for them? You can get more value from vague statements by trying to understand the context of the student’s unique situation. What they are not saying is the source of a problem that you may be able to address as a campaign issue.
The purpose of forming your campaign vision is to create a hopeful image of a future in which everyone can take part. The purpose is not to necessarily impose your own ideas, but rather to communicate a vision that will be shared by the majority of your peers. The most powerful campaign messages are ones that resonate with feelings that others already hold.